Hello Long Island!
After a highly successful 2016, owners Karen and Michael DiPeri have decided to expand HMG Plus eastward to their hometown: Long Island. With its exquisite beaches, world class wineries, and proximity to the greatest city on earth, Long Island hosts some of the biggest and best events the tri-state area has to offer. Starting this year, HMG Plus is excited to staff them.
Are you passionate about food? Do you possess great communication skills? HMG Plus, a leader in hospitality event staffing is seeking experienced and professional waitstaff with flexible schedules in the Long Island area.
– Manage food and beverage distribution at large-scale events and private parties
– Contribute to set up and break down
– Clear tables and keep the flow of the event space clean and organized
– Maintain a professional appearance and positive attitude
– Personable, dependable and always on time for work
– Critical eye for detail and table maintenance
– Quickly adapt to a fast-paced environment
– Positive attitude and maintain professional appearance
– Flexible schedule for afternoon and evening gigs
Sound like you or someone you know? Join the Plus team! Be part of a community of like-minded service professionals who value integrity, enjoy seeing their guests smile, work hard, and love the feeling of being part of a successful event.
For more information on HMG+ Long Island employment opportunities, contact Millie at Mharding@hmgplus.com or apply below: