Are you a hardworking hospitality pro looking for your next career move?
Eager for consistent hours with a competitive and steady salary?
Seeking a collaborative and inclusive office environment?
Great! Ready to join HMG+?
HMG+ is an award winning hospitality staffing company where excellent service is our passion. We eat, drink and sleep hospitality. You will find that we take pride in everything we do and are dedicated to building long term relationships with both our clients and service staff.
We offer a fun and inclusive corporate culture, with dedicated teammates who place a strong emphasis on teamwork. Becoming a member of the HMG+ Team means exciting company retreats, delicious team lunches, generous holiday time off, and some flexibility depending on your personal commitments.
Join the HMG+ Family – we work hard, play hard, and take care of each other as a team!
HMG+, a leader in hospitality staffing, has an exciting new opportunity for an International Business Development Manager.
This role will be responsible for proactively developing and maintaining relationships with new international clients, as well as continuously driving sales. HMG+ is looking to expand its market internationally into Japanese restaurants and hospitality venues.
This is a great opportunity for someone with a passion for hospitality, and a strong desire to grow and develop with a dynamic team of like-minded individuals.
- Proactively identify prospective international clients and establish positive rapport quickly
- Foster relationships with existing accounts to understand further service needs
- Drive for results by setting goals and objectives for international business sales development
- Communicate consistently to the executive team on sales leads and new Client’s needs
- Represent HMG+ with a polished presentation and strong first impression
- Attend networking events and market our services to potential Client’s in multiple medias
- 3+ years of successful sales manager experience
- International business experience
- Extremely strong communication skills
- Ability to build relationships quickly with Clients and the Corporate Team
- Ability to think and act under pressure
- Proactive, self-motivated, confident
- Background in hospitality, with a passion for exceptional service
- Bilingual – Japanese/English is a plus!
How to Apply
HMG Plus asks that along with your resume, please attach a cover letter with the following required pieces:
- Your background in hospitality
- Your desired salary range
- A description of all other experience that is applicable to this position, including any marketing experience
HMG Plus also asks that you provide 3 references in addition to the resume and cover letter.
Please note, only applicants with a full cover letter and resume will be considered. Any spelling or grammatical errors will immediately remove your application from consideration.