Are you passionate about the hospitality industry?
Seeking a collaborative and inclusive office environment?
Great! Ready to join HMG+?
HMG+ is an award-winning hospitality staffing company where excellent service is our passion. We eat, drink and sleep hospitality. You will find that we take pride in everything we do and are dedicated to building long term relationships with both our clients and service staff.
We offer a fun and inclusive corporate culture, with dedicated teammates who place a strong emphasis on teamwork. Becoming a member of the HMG+ Team means exciting company retreats, delicious team lunches, generous holiday time off, and some flexibility depending on your personal commitments.
Join the HMG+ Family – we work hard, play hard, and take care of each other as a team!
The Sales Marketing Coordinator will be responsible for proactively engaging and developing sales leads and creating marketing and engagement material for prospects. This position reports directly to the President and will involve day-to-day administrative and coordination responsibilities. This individual will represent HMG+ as onsite event management for various corporate, private, and promotional events across New York City. This is a great opportunity for someone with a passion for hospitality, marketing, and a strong desire to grow and develop with a dynamic team of like-minded individuals.
- Perform research and market analysis on potential revenue opportunities
- Develop client prospect lists
- Create marketing content for email blasts, social media, collateral
- Attend networking events
- Manage and follow up consistently on any business leads through various platforms
- Drive for results by setting goals and objectives for business sales development
- Communicate consistently to the management team on sales leads and new Client’s needs
- Represent HMG+ with a polished presentation and strong first impression
- Provide fresh, innovative ideas for marketing strategy and campaigns to capture new business
- Support the President in various administrative functions, including schedule coordination
- 2+ years of experience in marketing or sales role
- Extremely strong communication skills
- Ability to build rapport quickly with Clients and the Corporate Team
- Ability to think and act under pressure
- Proactive, self-motivated, confident
- Drives for results consistently and constantly
- Has a strong presence, outgoing – a “go-getter”
- Background in hospitality, with a passion for exceptional service