Are you a hardworking hospitality pro looking for your next career move?
Eager for consistent hours with a competitive and steady pay?
Seeking a collaborative and inclusive office environment?
Great! Ready to join HMG+?
HMG+ is an award-winning hospitality staffing company where excellent service is our passion. We eat, drink and sleep hospitality. You will find that we take pride in everything we do and are dedicated to building long term relationships with both our clients and service staff.
We offer a fun and inclusive corporate culture, with dedicated teammates who place a strong emphasis on teamwork. Becoming a member of the HMG+ Team means exciting company retreats, delicious team lunches, generous holiday time off, and some flexibility depending on your personal commitments.
Join the HMG+ Family – we work hard, play hard, and take care of each other as a team!
HMG+, a leader in hospitality staffing, has an exciting new opportunity for a Hospitality Administrative Associate.
This is a great opportunity for someone with a passion for hospitality, and a strong desire to grow and develop with a dynamic team of like-minded individuals.
- Represent HMG+ with a polished presentation and strong first impression
- Basic office duties: order/restock office supplies, greet all visitors, schedule meetings and maintain conference space, answer phones and emails
- Promote HMG+ through various outlets, increase candidate flow for multiple positions
- Manage all candidate outreach and interaction through various job platforms, email, phone communication, and creative efforts
- Schedule interviews, support screening candidates
- Field calls and online booking submissions from Service Professionals and Clients
- Develop and maintain rapport with new and loyal Service Professionals and Clients
- Manage employee recognition through personal cards, emails, and announcements
- Assist in daily booking communication
- Support other departments and take on various tasks as needed
- Extremely strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proactive, takes initiative to accomplish all tasks assigned, goes above and beyond
- Strong administrative and organizational skills
- Friendly, outgoing, comfortable working with a diverse team
- Background in hospitality
- Microsoft office – Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- 4-year degree (in progress is ok)