Are you a hardworking hospitality pro looking for your next career move?
Seeking a collaborative and inclusive office environment?
Great! Ready to join HMG+?
HMG+ is an award-winning hospitality staffing company where excellent service is our passion. We eat, drink and sleep hospitality. You will find that we take pride in everything we do and are dedicated to building long term relationships with both our clients and service staff.
We offer a fun and inclusive corporate culture, with dedicated teammates who place a strong emphasis on teamwork. Becoming a member of the HMG+ Team means exciting company retreats, delicious team lunches, generous holiday time off, and some flexibility depending on your personal commitments.
Join the HMG+ Family – we work hard, play hard, and take care of each other as a team!
The Hospitality Recruiter will take ownership of engaging, welcoming, and onboarding new hires to temporary and permanent roles within HMG+. This opportunity is ideal for someone who has perfected the “first impression”, positively engages and impacts others, and is a fair judge of character. A strong sense of drive and motivation is key in order to effectively fill client staffing needs and build business. This is a great opportunity for someone with a passion for hospitality, and a strong desire to grow and develop with a dynamic team of like-minded individuals.
- Represent HMG+ with a polished presentation and unbeatable first impression
- Oversee all initial candidate outreach through various job boards, advertising, recruiting efforts and creative approaches
- Develop strong relationships with various colleges and hospitality programs to build an ongoing candidate pipeline
- Conduct all interviews and preliminary assessments with candidates – in person, phone, email, or skype
- Manage candidate communication and completion through HMG+ skill assessment and onboarding process
- Support the paperwork processing for employee onboarding, including employment verification, reference checks, background screenings, etc.
- Partner with Client Relations Manager to proactively identify new permanent placement opportunities
- Support the team during peak seasons with booking and client facing responsibilities
- Assist with various administrative and operational tasks as needed
- 2-3 years of experience in hospitality and/or recruiting
- 4-year degree preferred
- Impeccable presentation, creates a great first impression
- Extremely strong communication skills
- Proactive, self-motivated, confident – needs little direction
- Sense of urgency to get things done, drives for results
- Strong administrative and organizational skills
- Resilient and adaptable to the needs of the business
- Passionate about hospitality! A smile 🙂