About HMG Plus
Are you a food and beverage lover?
Do you have a knack for exceptional service?
Are you passionate about the hospitality industry?
HMG Plus is a hospitality staffing company where excellent service is our passion. We eat, drink and sleep hospitality. You will find that we take pride in everything we do and are dedicated to building long term relationships with both our clients and service staff.
Come join a team of dynamic, creative, and collaborative individuals who share a passion for hospitality.
HMG Plus, a leader in hospitality staffing, has an exciting new opportunity for a Marketing Sales Associate in midtown-Manhattan. This position will take ownership of developing the brand and engaging an audience to capture new sales leads for HMG Plus. Through networking events, social media, marketing campaigns and various efforts – HMG Plus is looking for a strong individual to take our business to the next level. This is a great opportunity for a candidate with a passion for hospitality, and a strong desire to grow and develop with a dynamic team of like-minded individuals.
We are open to full time or part time candidates for this position.
- Drive for results by setting goals and objectives for business sales development
- Perform research and market analysis on potential revenue opportunities
- Communicate consistently to the corporate team on sales leads
- Represent HMG Plus with a polished presentation and strong first impression
- Attend networking events and market our services to potential Client’s in multiple medias
- Maintain and develop all channels of social media and the image/brand of HMG Plus
- Assist in creating marketing collateral and digital media material
- Provide fresh, innovative ideas for marketing strategy and campaigns to capture new business
- 3+ years of successful experience in sales or marketing sales role
- Extremely strong communication and writing skills
- Ability to build rapport quickly with Clients and the Corporate Team
- Proactive, self-motivated, confident
- Drives for results consistently and constantly
- Background in hospitality, with a passion for exceptional service
- Marketing skills, with graphic design and web design skills
- Demonstrate past creativity in projects
- Expertise in social media
How to Apply
HMG Plus asks that along with your resume, please attach a cover letter with the following required pieces:
- Your background in hospitality
- Your desired salary range
- A description of all other experience that is applicable to this position, including any marketing experience
HMG Plus also asks that you provide 3 references in addition to the resume and cover letter.
Please note, only applicants with a full cover letter and resume will be considered. Any spelling or grammatical errors will immediately remove your application from consideration.
If you have any questions or concerns, please email email@example.com for more information.