Event Staffing Coordinator
About HMG Plus
Are you a food and beverage lover?
Do you have a knack for exceptional service?
Are you passionate about the hospitality industry?
HMG Plus is a hospitality staffing company where excellent service is our passion. We eat, drink and sleep hospitality. You will find that we take pride in everything we do and are dedicated to building long term relationships with both our clients and service staff.
Come join a team of dynamic, creative, and collaborative individuals who share a passion for hospitality.
HMG Plus, a leader in hospitality staffing, has an exciting new opportunity for an Associate Staffing Coordinator in midtown-Manhattan. This entry-level position will be involved in multiple faucets of the business, and have the ability to play a big role in the development of a growing company. As the Associate Staffing Coordinator, you will take ownership of booking our Service Professionals and establishing and maintaining positive relationships with our clients. This individual will represent HMG Plus as onsite event management for various corporate, private, and promotional events across New York City. This is a great opportunity for someone with a passion for hospitality, and a strong desire to grow and develop with a dynamic team of like-minded individuals. This is valuable, hands-on experience you won’t be able to find anywhere else.
- Strategically fill staffing orders promptly and efficiently
- Develop and maintain rapport with new and loyal Service Professionals and Clients
- Represent HMG Plus positively onsite at events, interacting with Clients and Service Professionals as the face of the Company
- Proactively communicate staffing information to Service Professionals and Clients
- Field calls and online booking submissions from Service Professionals and Clients
- Drive for Client and Service Professional satisfaction by effectively and seamlessly filling last minute orders and long term orders
- Dedicated to introducing new Service Professionals to loyal Clients in order to establish trust and expand the database
- Extremely strong communication skills
- Ability to build rapport quickly with Service Professionals, Clients, and the Corporate Team
- Detail oriented, organized
- Ability to think and act under pressure
- Resilient and adaptable to the needs of the business
- Proactive, self-motivated, confident – needs little direction
- Has a strong presence, outgoing – a “go-getter”
- Background in hospitality, with a passion for exceptional service
How to Apply
HMG Plus asks that along with your resume, please attach a cover letter with the following required pieces:
- Your background in hospitality
- Your desired salary range
- A description of specific experience that is applicable to the position
HMG Plus also asks that you provide 3 references in addition to the resume and cover letter.
Please note, only applicants with a full cover letter and resume will be considered. Any spelling or grammatical errors will immediately remove your application from consideration.
If you have any questions or concerns, please email email@example.com for more information.