Are you a hardworking hospitality pro looking for your next career move?
Eager for consistent hours with a competitive and steady salary?
Seeking a collaborative and inclusive office environment?
Great! Ready to join HMG+?
HMG+ is an award winning hospitality staffing company where excellent service is our passion. We eat, drink and sleep hospitality. You will find that we take pride in everything we do and are dedicated to building long term relationships with both our clients and service staff.
We offer a fun and inclusive corporate culture, with dedicated teammates who place a strong emphasis on teamwork. Becoming a member of the HMG+ Team means exciting company retreats, delicious team lunches, generous holiday time off, and some flexibility depending on your personal commitments.
Join the HMG+ Family – we work hard, play hard, and take care of each other as a team!
HMG+, a leader in hospitality staffing, has an exciting new opportunity for an Event Staffing Coordinator in midtown-Manhattan. This mid-level position requires a high-energy, friendly and fearless personality to take ownership of the HMG+ booking department. This individual will establish and manage positive relationships with our Service Professionals whilst effectively and strategically filling Client orders as quickly as possible. As the Event Staffing Coordinator, you will represent HMG+ onsite for various corporate, private, and promotional events across New York City. This is an excellent opportunity for someone with a passion for hospitality looking to grow within the industry – this is valuable, hands-on experience you won’t be able to find anywhere else.
· Quickly develop and manage rapport with new and loyal Service Professionals
· Proactively book out Service Professionals to their indicated availability and remind them to keep availability updated
· Strategically and urgently fill staffing orders for our valued Clients, utilizing their request list
· Represent HMG+ positively while onsite at events, act as the face of the company
· Field calls, emails, and online submissions of Service Professionals as proactively as possible
· Drive for Client and Service Professional satisfaction results by seamlessly booking all every order, last minute to long term
· Keep a positive and upbeat attitude
· 3 years of background experience in hospitality, with a passion for exceptional service!
· Extremely strong communication skills
· Unshakable, friendly and fearless personality – a “go-getter”
· Ability to drive booking results consistently and effectively
· Resilient and adaptable to the needs of the business
· Ability to think and act under pressure
· Full time availability, including some weekends and evenings
How to Apply:
HMG+ asks that along with your resume, please attach a cover letter with the following required components:
· A description of the specific experience that is applicable to the position
· Your desired salary range
· 3 professional and personal references
Please note, only applicants with a full cover letter and resume will be considered. Any spelling or grammatical errors will immediately remove your application from consideration.
If you have any questions or concerns, please email email@example.com for more information.