Are you looking for your next home?
HMG+’s Client has a rare opportunity for a qualified candidate to join a fantastic team in New York City!
- 6 years of receptionist or office management experience
- 2 years of hospitality planning experience
- Exceptional customer service abilities, professional and personal, accommodating to all needs of VIP clients
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Warm and engaging personality, positive attitude
- Organized, proactive, takes initiative
- Very polished, exceptional presentation
- 4-year degree preferred
What you will be doing:
- Greets and engages each guest personally, provide the highest customer service experience
- Manages all client communication gracefully through phone and email
- Manages conference reservations and planning
- Prepares all conference spaces, audio visual, and additional needs before Client arrives
- Maintain a high level of sensitivity and confidentiality regarding client information
- General daily business responsibilities, perform additional responsibilities as requested
What the position offers:
- A FULL benefit package!
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
- Commuter Benefits
- Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Life Insurance for Associates and Eligible Dependents
- Short Term Disability (STD) and Long Term Disability (LTD)
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance
- Discount Marketplace
- And other voluntary benefits
Apply today for more information! Become a part of a stellar team!