This role is responsible for greeting employees and guests, managing conference room and visitor office reservations and partnering with the facilities team to ensure the senior management office floors run smoothly and the residents have the support needed to work efficiently in an open workspace environment.
An individual in this role will be required to interact with employees, consultants and high profile visitors in a professional and courteous fashion.
- Provide Reception Services and Event Support
- Greet residents/visitors upon arrival
- Direct and escort visitors
- Collaborate with onsite security team and share pertinent information
- Back up phone support
- Answer phones and take messages professionally and promptly
- Transfer calls promptly and efficiently
- Check emails upon arrival and throughout the day for daily updates on meeting reservations and visitor spaces
- Wear the required uniform, appearing neat and professional at all times.
- Work with Events team in preparation for all upcoming events
- Make conference room, visitor office and workstation room reservations using reservation system
- Help residents and visitors find available shared works space and conference rooms.
- Partner with the facilities team to monitor rooms for back to back meetings to ensure they are reset as required.
- Contact the technology / multimedia team to assist clients with requests for prompt response on last minute requests.
- Experience managing reservations – knowledge of EMS system a major advantage.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Ability to communicate effectively with employees of all levels
- Experience in an office environment, answering phones or customer service position preferred
- High level of customer service skills
- Ability to operate basic office equipment and technology
- Basic computer skills
- Friendly and professional personal demeanor
How to Apply
HMG+ asks that along with your resume, please attach a cover letter with the following required components:
- A description of the specific experience that is applicable to the position
- Your desired salary range
- 3 professional and personal references
Please note, only applicants with a full cover letter and resume will be considered. Any spelling or grammatical errors will immediately remove your application from consideration.
If you have any questions or concerns, please email email@example.com for more information.