This role will include coordination of onsite fine dining services. In this very hands-on role, the Client Dining Supervisor will be responsible for directing and participating in all of the on premise client dining operations.
The client events can range from the continental breakfast/a la carte lunches to high end receptions/cocktail parties, ordering supplies, overseeing the set up and breakdown, billing and invoicing and supervision of multiple hourly staff.
- Oversee execution internal client dining and events to ensure quality and customer satisfaction.
- Competent in setting up and executing client dining services (beverages, breakfasts, lunches, buffets, receptions, etc)
- Effectively engage with client partners at the highest level and maintain an excellent relationships with employees, guests and other departments within the operation
- Working closely with the Executive Chef & Conference Center Director clearly communicating clients’ requests.
- Management skills for training, supervising, evaluating and disciplining staff, as well as be actively involved in the development of existing catering staff in service techniques, presentation, policies, procedures and cleanliness
- A minimum of five years’ experience in hospitality industry including at least two years in client dining
- Beyond basic abilities with Microsoft Office Software, specifically with Word and Excel
- Knowledge of pertinent state/federal health and sanitation regulations
- Proactive mindset to anticipate and support change in daily business levels
- Exceptional customer service and leadership abilities
- Highest level of personal integrity and ethical behavior
Sound like you or someone you know? Apply Below!