- Delegate and prioritize daily office duties, including but not limited to:
- Contracts / Proposals
- Event Orders
- Deposit Transmittals
- Client Evaluations
- Vendor Commissions
- Mail, email, and fax distribution
- Preparing, distributing and responsible for menus from Corporate.
- Responsible for procurement of all office needs.
- Process all New Hire paperwork.
- Process and review all Catering Contracts.
- Prepare and monitor distribution of meeting reports and updated event schedules.
- Ensure distribution, status and compliance of event orders and menu programs in a timely manner.
- Responsible for the distribution and continual updates of advanced booking reports.
- Review and ensure accurate and timely deposits of all checks received.
- Collect, distribute and file all associate accidents and Worker’s Compensation reports with Corporate.
- Administer all correspondences in a complete and accurate manner, including but not limited to:
- Thank you letters
- Liquor permit requests
- Kit mailings
- Update all menus and final menu packages
- Responsible for answering phones, taking and distributing messages.
- Responsible for maintenance and repair of all operating office equipment. including daily tape back up.
- Responsible for creating all party folders for all events.
- Responsible for file maintenance.
- Responsible for assisting Staff Coordinator with staff hiring.
- Responsible for administrative Delphi support, including but not limited to:
- Merged Document Setup
- Sales Inquiry Reports
- Crystal Reporting
- Responsible for handling and disbursement of all incoming and outgoing mail.
- Assist with all HR initiatives, i.e. 15 minutes of fun, A-team nominations, events, communication, new hire paperwork, etc.
- Attend and participate in all scheduled meetings and training sessions.
- Perform and complete all reasonable assignments as requested by management.
- Follow proper time keeping policies and procedures.
- Follow all sign in and out procedures for keys.
- College degree preferred.
- 2+ years prior administrative experience.
- Prior hotel/hospitality/catering experience preferred.
- Excellent computer skills necessary, including EXCEL, MicroSoft Word , MicroSoft Office Suite and Delphi.
- Ability to communicate work related information to co-workers, supervisors, vendors and clients.
- Organized and Detail Oriented.
- Able to work flexible work schedule in order to accommodate business levels.
How to Apply
HMG+ asks that along with your resume, please attach a cover letter.
Please note, only applicants with a full cover letter and resume will be considered. Any spelling or grammatical errors will immediately remove your application from consideration.