HMG Plus is a proud member of the American Staffing Association, the largest professional association for the staffing industry serving as the industry’s voice in government, to the media, and to the public.
Each year, The American Staffing Association selects a service professional to assume the title of “National Staffing Employee of the Year.” Winners not only represent the HMG Plus brand, but the face of the entire staffing industry. Being selected as the ASA National Staffing Employee of the Year is a high honor along with benefits including:
• Receiving an all-expense-paid, deluxe travel and hotel accommodations for Staffing World 2016, Oct. 25–27, in San Diego
• Cover story in Staffing Success magazine
• Gift card valued at $5,000
• Recognition during National Staffing Employee Week via a news release, social media, ASA website, and ASA publications
• Acknowledgement during an award ceremony at Staffing World 2016
• Required participation in a photo and video shoot (in her or her hometown) for public relations purposes
Check out this video:
The HMG Plus Nominating Committee wants to hear your thoughts on potential candidates for this exciting opportunity. Nominate yourself, or another team member(s) deserving of a nomination.
The only thing we need from you is 1-2 sentences describing why. Since HMG plus prides itself on providing flexible schedules, please describe how that flexibility has helped this person in their daily life.
Let us know by filling out this form:
IMPORTANT: Nominee must have been an HMG Plus employee before the Date of August 1st, 2015 to be considered for this title.
Please reply to this email by Wednesday July 20th. If you do not reply, we will assume that you are not interested in this nomination.
Get involved with the ASA National Staffing Employee of the Year program by using the hashtag #StaffingStar and tag us @HMGPlus on social media!
Thank you for your time and continue the great work! We look forward to hearing back from you.